This round of Capital Chefs links has some awesome recipes from a spicy grilled chicken to tomato jam to mussels and frites. Roll up your sleeves, read about the chefs and then get ready to make their dishes.
- Quanta Robinson of Black's Bar and Kitchen, Part 1 and Part 2
- Nick Stefanelli of Bibiana, Part 1 and Part 2
- Jaime Montes de Oca of Zentan, Part 1 and Part 2
- Haidar Karoum of Proof and Estadio, Part 1 and Part 2
- Will Artley of Evening Star Cafe, Part 1 and Part 2
- Amy Brandwein of Casa Nonna, Part 1 and Part 2
- Dan Giusti leaves 1789 for Noma of Denmark (after eating at 1789 the other night I was reminded that I will indeed miss Dan's food and snark)
- New Chefs de Cuisine at DC Coast and Michel
- New Chef at Ripple
- Basil Thyme Food Truck Hits the Streets
- Rogue 24 opened (don't even get me started on that place and it's contract hullabaloo...)
- Unfortunate fire at Hook/Tacklebox in Georgetown, which I believe is still closed
Take a bite: www.bonappetitfoodie.com.